Terms & Conditions:
Special offer available for new bookings only.
- Guests that already have a reservation for an upcoming stay will not be allowed to cancel their original booking and take up this offer instead.
- Guests do have the opportunity to extend their existing booking using the promotion special
- Book from the 23rd October until 30th November
- Stays must be between November 1, 2017 – December 17th 2017 inclusive
- Stay is subject to availability
- 2 nights minimum stay
- Stay Pay ruling valid on multi night stays eg Stay four pay two. If booking is five nights, 2 will be free.
- Transaction fees apply to all credit card purchases.
- Offer valid at Cylinder Beach, Adder Rock, Home Beach, Amity Point and Bradbury’s Beach camping grounds
- Offer Valid for Powered & Unpowered Camping Sites only
- All stays on promotional offer go in to the draw to win a 7 night holiday for 2 at Cylinder Beach.
- Winner will be announced on the 1st December by phone
- Offer is not redeemable for cash, not valid in conjunction with any other offer and no further discounts or specials apply.
- Prize can be redeemed for Christmas 2017 – should this not suit, the prize winner can nominate another date within 4 weeks of winning the prize.
- Prize must be booked by 17th January 2018 and redeemed by 30th December 2018
- Credits: as per standard Terms and Conditions. Credits can be issued for cancellations or changes but free nights must be used during the promotional period only.
Coupon Code: 2FOR1
Great news for the coming June/July School Holidays. Kids stay Free at standard powered or unpowered campsites – Adams Beach, Bradburys Beach, Amity Point, Adder Rock, Cylinder Beach or Home Beach.
Applies from 24 June to 9 July. Phone bookings only on 07 3409 9668. Terms: Not valid for Flinders or Main Beach. Not valid for Premium sites, Cabins and Eco Shacks. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
FREE applies to the ‘extra child’ rate valid for each site, not on incidentals or 4WD permits.
They’re on the way north and to celebrate we’ve got a special offer for all our Island, Redland Bay and Brisbane friends. Special discounts just for May Stays to Welcome the Whales. Bookings through our reservations staff only on (07)34099668. Yura Bunji. #welovestraddie#quandamookacountry
Fortunately the wind and tide levels last night were less than expected. The impact on the Campsites has seen some storm debris, which is now being removed.
Straddie Camping has now resumed normal business operations and look forward to welcoming guests.
We recommend our customers to check the Bureau of Meteorology (www.bom.gov.au), Queensland Fire and Emergency Services (www.qfes.qld.gov.au) and Department of National Parks, Sport and Racing (www.npsr.qld.gov.au/park-alerts) websites for updates.
For further information please call Straddie Camping on 07 3409 9668.
Straddie Camping has enacted its Emergency Plan due to the current & forecasted extreme rain, wind and tidal conditions. Flinders and Main Beach are high-risk areas and we strongly recommend campers relocate. Our Rangers will visit and advise all campers of the situation and emergency procedures.
Another update will be posted at 9am tomorrow or earlier if conditions deteriorate.
In the meantime, we recommend our customers to regularly check the Bureau of Meteorology (www.bom.gov.au), Queensland Fire and Emergency Services (www.qfes.qld.gov.au) and Department of National Parks, Sport and Racing (www.npsr.qld.gov.au/park-alerts) websites for updates.
For further information please call Hugo Johnston on 0418725726
After a few days of glorious rain and with the promise of more to come this week the fire ban has been lifted. So it’s back to normal for solid fuel cooking fires. Not often we get this excited about getting wet.
FIRE BAN UPDATE|THE TOTAL FIRE BAN HAS NOW BEEN EXTENDED TO MARCH 21 in protected areas on North Stradbroke Island. Department of National Parks.
Lighting of fires is prohibited in Naree Budjong Djara National Park and Minjerribah Recreation Area, including all camping areas. All solid fuel fires (wood, charcoal, heat beads etc) are banned– gas and electric cooking appliances only which must be monitored closely.
This fire ban is in place through to March 21 2017 due to current weather conditions and the high risk of wildfires.
Your co-operation to protect people, property and wildlife is appreciated.
Please notify QPWS on 0439 455 144 to report any fires.
QPWS has downgraded it’s fire preparedness and removed the Park Alert for Stradbroke Island. The fire ban on wood fires has been lifted. Monitoring of conditions will continue. Please take care with all fires in and around campgrounds, lots of folk call it home.
A complete fire ban for all wood fires is now in place until further notice in all Straddie Camping sites.
All existing customers and all incoming customers – gas BBQ’s etc are fine but no wood fires.
We will provide any updated fire preparedness advice on Friday each week.